From sales to service, we have everything you need for a fun-filled day at your favorite attraction.
A Unique Mini-Golf Experience Right Here in Reno!
Magic Carpet Golf opened its doors for business in 1974 in Reno, Nevada. Family owned and operated, Magic Carpet Golf is a miniature golf course originally established in Guerneville, California, built by the owner’s father. It has been a family business ever since.
Magic Carpet Golf offers a unique miniature golf experience, consisting of family-oriented entertainment. We promise a fun and unique experience for participants of all ages!
Four reasons to choose Magic Carpet Golf Course:
- Largest number of holes available (66 holes)
- Hand-built, unique structures
- Fantasy, adventure and course themes available
- Handicap accessible
Magic Carpet Golf features the following:
- Three unique and shaded courses
- Two 19-hole courses
- One 28-hole course
- Birthday party packages
- Private and company parties
- Field trips
- Open daily, weather permitting
- 19-hole course - $8.50
- 28-hole course - $12